- Take snacks with you. Some that I find easy to grab and go, even if I’m flying, are trail mix, rice cakes, Lara bars (or another healthy fruit or granola bar), and fresh or dehydrated fruit and veggies.
- Stay in a place with a kitchen. Even if you don’t plan on cooking the whole time, you’ll want a kitchen. Trust me. You get a bigger area to store all the yummy goodness that’s going to fuel you while on vacation. And you might just find inspiration to cook a time or two.Or at the very least, have salad ingredients on hand for a healthy, throw together meal. Other healthy options to stock your kitchen with might include smoothie ingredients and oatmeal.
- Scope out healthy eats before you arrive. You can find healthy choices when eating out. You just may have to look a little harder to find them.
- Get active! Go for a hike, find other outdoor activities, take your yoga mat and find your zin, head to a gym (some places will have one included in the price!). Whatever you do, make sure you move your body. Don’t just sit and let your vacation pass you by.
- That being said, also be sure to get some much needed R&R. Grab a book, find a hammock, and just enjoy being.
Meet Angela Gregory
Experience Our Healthy, Natural Products
Enrich your life with products formulated to the highest standards of quality and purity.
Foundation, mascara, primer, lip gloss, eyeshadow, bronzer, blush, lipstick, and more. Now your health and beauty can live in harmony!
Support your body the natural way with this all-natural, over-the-counter, maximum strength cough suppressant and topical analgesic ointment.
Find your new favorite product today. Browse the product catalog