I’ve never been great at weekly meal prep. I try to make out our dinner menus for the week but that’s about it. Actually prepping as in cutting veggies, cooking for lunches for the week, things like that...yeah, not really my thing.
But breakfast works better for me if I have some done up ahead of time. Like overnight oats or these egg muffins.
I’ll be adding more variety over time. So be sure to come back often and check. Or better yet...subscribe to my email list and I’ll be sure you have it in your inbox when it happens!
- If you're curious, here are the ingredients I switched up:
1. Ground turkey in place of ground beef. I had some on hand and wanted to use it.
2. Fresh onion in place of dried. This is just my personal preference.
3. Orange bell pepper in place of green. Again, it's what I had on hand at the time.
4. Stewed tomatoes in place of diced. Another personal preference.
5. 2 small zucchini + 2 small yellow squash in place of 3 zucchini. It's what I had and needed to use them. Plus, I just love yellow squash and zucchini together! Yum!
6. Montreal seasoning in place of Italian. It's what was in the pantry, and it worked! Yay!
7. No cheese. This was by shear accident. I totally forgot it. Oops!